[HTTPS-Everywhere] Weekly GSoC meeting on IRC, 11:00PDT Fridays

Yan Zhu yan at eff.org
Wed May 14 13:49:50 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Zack Mullaly is going to be working with Tor/EFF this summer as a Google
Summer of Code student. I'll be his mentor for a project to add a secure
ruleset update mechanism to HTTPS Everywhere that will (finally!) let us
update rulesets quickly without releasing an extension update.

For now, we've decided to meet on IRC (#https-everywhere, irc.oftc.net)
every Friday at 11:00PDT to discuss Zack's work. Please feel free to
join us and help out!

GSoC formally starts on 5/19, after which we will probably meet biweekly.

Extra congrats to Zack!
Yan

--
Yan Zhu  <yan at eff.org>, <yan at torproject.org>