[HTTPS-Everywhere] Weekly GSoC IRC Meeting

Red redwire at riseup.net
Fri Jun 27 12:26:51 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,
Yan and I have just concluded our meeting for this week. I have already
updated the gist containing my notes to include this week's:
https://gist.github.com/redwire/b62f03905a826e79947a#week-7

In summary, the primary focus of this meeting's discussion has been
centered around testing.  I have been working on a new extension
(https://github.com/redwire/https-everywhere-testing) to test HTTPS
Everywhere functionality.

In the coming week, I will be adapting this extension to the Firefox
addon SDK, so that we can take advantage of the testing utilities and
libraries it includes. I will also be working on integrating these tests
into the HTTPS Everywhere build script and, time providing, writing
tests for the ruleset update verification I had been implementing
previously.

If you have any thoughts or ideas, please don't hesitate to share them!

Cheers,
Zack