[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere 3.5.1 and Fedora Linux / EL6

Yan Zhu yan at eff.org
Fri Jun 20 15:26:39 PDT 2014

Thanks, that helps! However, we actually tried to fix this, so it might
work now with the latest versions from git. Can you check if 4.0dev.17
(the latest development release) works on EL6? If so, that suggests that
3.5.2 will also work when it comes out.

See https://github.com/efforg/https-everywhere/pull/255 for details.

-Yan