[HTTPS-Everywhere] Summary of weekly meetings

Yan Zhu yan at eff.org
Fri Jun 13 14:30:35 PDT 2014

Thanks. Could you also send a short summary of work so far to tor-dev
(and CC https-everywhere)? Here is a good example:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2014-June/006964.html

This is sort-of required by
https://www.torproject.org/about/gsoc.html.en: "We will require students
to write public status report updates for our community, either by
blogging or sending mail to our mailing list." Technically the first one
was due on June 6, according to the schedule at
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/gsoc, but it looks
like many people are submitting them late. :)

I will update the Tor wiki with your project updates.

Thanks,
Yan