[HTTPS-Everywhere] Difficulty making debug build

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at newview.org
Sun Jun 8 20:45:57 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

This is the technical list for programmers on the HTTPS Everywhere project.
I've gone ahead and created a ruleset for you and submitted it to be
included in HTTPS Everywhere:
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/pull/308. It may take some time
before the next release that includes this rule, however. If you'd like to
know when that happens, release announcements happen on this list.

Looking at your site, I'd also recommend that you implement the HTTP
Strict-Transport-Security header and the the 'secure' flag on your cookies,
so that users who do not have HTTPS Everywhere installed can receive
similar benefits. If you're not familiar with these terms, your web
developer should be able to help you out.

Thanks,
Jacob