[HTTPS-Everywhere] Mailing List Servers

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Wed Jan 15 18:09:14 PST 2014

Old URLs that point to mail1.eff.org (or mail2.eff.org?) no longer work. I
found one that did not work but did work when I changed it to lists.eff.org.
Is it possible to set up the relevant redirects on mail[12]?

--
Brian Drake

All content created by me:
Copyright<http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/trtdocs_wo001.html>©