[HTTPS-Everywhere] wrong FAQ "Q. Why use a whitelist of sites that support HTTPS?"

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Wed Jan 15 03:40:57 PST 2014

The ruleset page [1] gives the obsolete Wikipedia example (but at least it
notes that it’s obsolete). See my previous message for examples that could
replace it.

Further down, the text “secure flag” links to the deprecated Wikimedia
secure server.

Both of these should be changed.

[1] https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/rulesets

--