[HTTPS-Everywhere] Help with creating a rule to work around an issue with Jira

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Tue Jan 14 00:58:54 PST 2014

Actually, you should probably forget what I said about
platform=mixedcontent. HTTPS Everywhere supports other browsers too, and I
don’t know how they behave.

Once again, I hope someone who understands this software better can help us.

--
Brian Drake

All content created by me:
Copyright<http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/trtdocs_wo001.html>©