[HTTPS-Everywhere] Speeding up Firefox start with SQLite

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:34:48 PST 2014

I was skimming through the code and the DB, and I have a question:

how does the schema handle duplicate targets?

sqlite> select * from targets where host="www.google.com";
www.google.com|3175
www.google.com|6078

It seems to me that in this case we could have a problem.
This lines in queryTarget: function(target)

> try {
>
>       if (statement.executeStep())
>
>           return statement.row.contents;
>
>       } finally {
>
>         statement.reset();
>
>       }

look like they can fetch only one row from the result. What happens if we
have multiple matches?

I may be mistaken, my knowledge of this programming is limited, but I
thought I should ask.

Cheers,

Claudio