[HTTPS-Everywhere] redesign suggestions

Jay Weisskopf jayschwa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:14:43 PST 2014

Hi. I think the new design looks okay in its own right, but I dislike that
it deviates from the look-and-feel of Chrome itself (e.g. settings or
history pages). That was the main thing I was going for with the current
design.

I definitely like the new icon better. The current one doesn't look very
good at small sizes.

Thanks,
Jay