[HTTPS-Everywhere] ssl observatory without torbutton

Ulrich Viefhaus Ulrich.Viefhaus at FernUni-Hagen.de
Fri Jan 3 02:05:59 PST 2014

Hello Yan,

thanks for your reply. It seems to work and tcpdump shows the torrified
traffic.
I always thought that torbutton is needed in addition to tor for this
extension to work, because the German mouse over hint of the option says
so. Maybe this can be changed so there is no confusion in future
releases.

Greetings,
Ulrich