[HTTPS-Everywhere] Prioritize rule sets per country

sjw at gmx.ch sjw at gmx.ch
Sat Dec 20 07:07:57 PST 2014

Hi all

I created and updated a lot of important rule sets for my country,
including the 100 most visited Swiss domains, finance and gov sites. But
most of them are still not in release or even in beta. I use them myself
locally and I never run in an issue since I created them.

It would be great if we could prioritize rule sets per country and not
only per world ranking and ship them faster to beta (and release). Or we
use additional rule lists per region, like ad block does.

Regards
Jonas