[HTTPS-Everywhere] Chrome 2014.8.22 ("extremely stable") released

Jacob S Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Wed Aug 27 10:00:43 PDT 2014

On 08/27/2014 12:15 PM, Alexander Buchner wrote:
> Ok, this is for Linux. And for a Windows user?

We don't yet have development instructions for Windows user; If
you're interested in helping with that, it would be very helpful.

We don't currently produce development builds for Chrome, only for
Firefox. I'm hoping in the not-too-far future to configure out
Travis CI build to store generated .crx and .xpi files somewhere
web-accessible to make it very easy to test the latest code and
rulesets. But I don't have that working yet. If you would like, I
will build a .crx off master and email it directly to you.