[HTTPS-Everywhere] Chrome 2014.8.22 ("extremely stable") released

Jacob S Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Wed Aug 27 07:43:19 PDT 2014

Yes. Clone the git repo from
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere.git, and once inside the
repo, run ./run-chromium.sh. That will build the latest version with
all the rules on the master branch, and launch it in a clean
Chromium profile with no other extensions.

You may need to install a few dependencies:
  sudo apt-get -qq install libxml2-dev libxslt-dev python-dev
  pip install -r requirements.txt

Let me know how it works, or if you need any additional
dependencies. I've been meaning to add a script for first-time setup.