[HTTPS-Everywhere] trivial-validate vs utils/trivial-validate?

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Aug 22 13:28:16 PDT 2014

I can't remember my exact reasoning for doing that; it may have
been defensive programming because over the years makexpi.sh has
sometimes had weird context issues with the circumstances under which it
runs, such as being asked to build an XPI from a very old git tag or
being cherry-picked from the master branch over to some older historical
one.

Or it may have been that I concretely believed that one of the above
circumstances still applied at the time that I made commit 5b8b0888.
But I think that's a bit less likely.