[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere for Android

Jacob S Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Mon Aug 18 10:53:05 PDT 2014

Hey Yan,

What's the latest status from your point of view on the HTTPS
Everywhere for Android code? I'd like to get it integrated into the
main line at least, and probably start doing releases as part of our
regular release process.

One thing I noticed was that, after running it for a while, it would
take a very long time for my Android Firefox to open a new URL. This
seemed to be exacerbated by AdBlock Plus. I wound up turning it off
and forgetting about it for a while, but I've now turned back on
HTTPS Everywhere and will plan on debugging. Has anyone experienced
similar symptoms, and do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jacob