[HTTPS-Everywhere] https everywhere bug squashing sprint tomorrow!

Yan Zhu yan at eff.org
Thu Apr 24 21:53:17 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I plan to do a bunch of HTTPS Everywhere releases tomorrow because of
all the fun and terrifying bugs that people have been reporting in 3.5.
I want to spend most of the day fixing them, and help would be appreciated!

You are all invited to an all-day HTTPS Everywhere bug squashing
hackathon tomorrow.

When: ~10:00 Pacific until done (hopefully before 16:00 or so)
Where: #https-everywhere on irc.oftc.net
What: fixing all the high priority bugs in the 3.5 releases!

See you!
Yan

PS: As a reminder, you can find all the HTTPS Everywhere development
setup info at https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/development.

--
Yan Zhu  <yan at eff.org>, <yan at torproject.org>
Staff Technologist