[HTTPS-Everywhere] Quick question

Micah Lee micah at eff.org
Tue Sep 17 13:37:29 PDT 2013

On 09/16/2013 12:39 PM, George Stamatis wrote:
> Do you have any idea when HTTPS Everywhere will be available on Safari
> for Mac ?

Right now we have no plans of porting HTTPS Everywhere to Safari. It's
possible that we might some day create a Safari version, but since it's
a propriety web browser that's only available for OS X it's unlikely
that we'll make it a priority unless a dedicated Safari fan volunteers
to do the work.

If you'd like to use HTTPS Everywhere right away you can install it in
Firefox, Chrome, or Chromium on your Mac now.

--
Micah Lee
Staff Technologist