[HTTPS-Everywhere] SSL Observatory is not working

Dan Auerbach dan at eff.org
Wed Jul 31 17:27:36 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the heads up. The obsevatory server has a lot of incoming
connections, and so we sometimes break connections or drop packets to
keep it running smoothly, so some amount of failure is expected. But if
every single submission is failing from your network, that is
significant. Is that the case? You could test it by going to
observatory.eff.org in your browser a few times, or looking at logs.

On the server side, we do seem to be up and running generally speaking.

Thanks,
Dan