[HTTPS-Everywhere] Python interface for the rulesets?

Ondrej Mikle ondrej.mikle at nic.cz
Thu Jan 10 06:37:49 PST 2013

On 01/09/2013 11:23 PM, Peter Eckersley wrote:
> By the way, MB just encountered this bug in the JS ruleset implementation; you
> probably didn't implement the same bug in https-everywhere-checker but just
> in case:
>
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commitdiff/6ca405d010062d2b2cb91b2024d4ebf7d405dee7

I don't have the same error, though I didn't implement the wildcard special
case: "A wildcard on the left will match arbitrarily deep subdomains" - noticed
in only today. At this point, '*' matches only one part of FQDN.

I'll need to add handling for the leftmost '*' to expand to multiple subdomains.

Ondrej