[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere licensing and GitHub repositories

Seth Woodworth seth at sethish.com
Mon Feb 18 10:15:47 PST 2013

When I tried to contribute a patch a year and a half ago, I had a hard time
finding the source tree.
I ended up submitting a pull request via github to aaronsw's
repo<https://github.com/aaronsw/https-everywhere>,
which is the first result on github for
'https-everywhere'<https://github.com/search?q=https-everywhere>
.

Would the EFF be amenable to a github fork of https-everywhere?  It would
lower the overhead of contributors finding the project and submitting
rules.   There are already a dozen or so forks on github, and all of them
out of date.

--S