[HTTPS-Everywhere] 4.0development11 not working after resetting (deleting) localstore.rdf

Micah Lee micah at eff.org
Wed Aug 28 15:08:24 PDT 2013

Odd. I was able to reproduce this with a new browser profile. The
interesting thing though is that HTTPS Everywhere was still definitely
working and rewriting URLs, just the toolbar button wasn't showing up.

Luckily deleting localstore.rdf isn't something most users do :).

I think it's good that we keep these prefs on uninstall, in case the
user wants to reinstall the add-on later.