[HTTPS-Everywhere] Received-SPF: fail (domain of lists.eff.org does not designate 64.147.188.12 as permitted sender)

Micah Lee micah at eff.org
Wed Aug 28 14:53:36 PDT 2013

On 08/28/2013 08:06 AM, Alex Xu wrote:
> Mails have recently been failing SPF checks, resulting in immediate
> spambox-ing with my primitive spam filter.

Thanks for reporting this. We just changed how our publicly archived
listserves work. The new server that's handling this list as well as
https-everywhere-rules is lists.eff.org, and now longer mail1.eff.org or
mail2.eff.org.

I've sent this to our sysadmin to troubleshoot the problem.

--
Micah Lee
Staff Technologist