[HTTPS-Everywhere] New craigslist rule

Yan Zhu yan at mit.edu
Mon Aug 19 15:57:11 PDT 2013

In other Craigslist-rule-related news, I just found that
blog.craigslist.orgdoesn't have a valid cert.

I'll try to keep
https://github.com/diracdeltas/https-everywhere/blob/HEAD/src/chrome/content/rules/Craigslist.org.xmlupdated
with the current state of Craigslist breakage.

-Yan

--
Yan Zhu
http://web.mit.edu/zyan/www/