[HTTPS-Everywhere] Waterfox and https-everywhere icon

Brian Carpenter brian.carpenter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:52:09 PDT 2012

I live and breath the Nightly builds of Firefox x64. It's official
from Mozilla, but not officially supported yet. It's alpha, bleeding
edge, and sometimes breaks, but otherwise works great:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/firefox-18.0a1.en-US.win64-x86_64.installer.exe

I submit bugs, do a ton of testing and have even been known to submit
snippets of code from time to time. ;)