[HTTPS-Everywhere] 2.2.3 stable released

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Thu Sep 27 09:20:37 PDT 2012

It would seem that the EFF website doesn't list 2.2.3 in the "recent
stable releases" list. Is this normal? Is that list for older versions
only? Just curious.

*smacks having to use reply all*

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna at niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your