[HTTPS-Everywhere] Working version of HTTPS Everywhere for Internet Explorer

Julien Sobrier jsobrier at zscaler.com
Thu Sep 27 08:12:02 PDT 2012

Hello,
I sent a couple of e-mails a few months ago as I started to work on an
implementation for Internet Explorer. The first implementation in C# had
too many limitations, I've done a new version in C++.

 It still need more testing before it can be distributed to regular
users, but it should be ready in a few weeks.

I'm testing the rules one by one. I found a few bad regular expressions
(for example "Aldi - Germany") or obsolete ones (exclusions in WordPress
rule).

Julien Sobrier, Zscaler