[HTTPS-Everywhere] Working version of HTTPS Everywhere for Internet Explorer

Julien Sobrier jsobrier at zscaler.com
Wed Sep 26 20:43:45 PDT 2012

Hello,
 I have a working version of HTTPS Everywhere for Internet Explorer:
* HTTP/HTTPS transactions are modified, and redirected according to the
rules
* HTTPS cookies are secured according to the rules

I'm testing all the existing rules one by one to make sure the extension
works fine, and if any change is needed. I'm finding rules that need to
be updated. For example, the rule for 1and1.com does not work very well
on Firefox and Internet Explorer. The following exclusion would be needed:
<exclusion pattern="^https://www\.1and1\.com/(xml/|\?__)"/>

Where should I Send suggestions for changes to the existing rules?

Thank you
Julien Sobrier, Zscaler