[HTTPS-Everywhere] Waterfox and https-everywhere icon

John A. Wallace jw72253 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 25 18:09:06 PDT 2012

I have Waterfox, which is a 64-bit variant of Firefox, installed on 64-bit
Win7, along with the Https-Everywhere extension.  The extension functions,
but the icon appearing on the toolbar will not allow me to remove it.
Normally one can right-click the toolbar, choose the customize option, and
then drag one of these icons off the bar. I also tried following the
procedure here:  https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/faq, the one about
dragging it to the add-on bar. This procedure also failed to fix the
problem. Thought you might like to know. Thanks.