[HTTPS-Everywhere] 3.0development.7 released

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Sep 7 19:27:44 PDT 2012

https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-3.0development.7.xpi

This is our first official candidate for a 3.0 stable release.  Let's do lots
of testing and prodding to find any problems with it, before we push it to
millions of unsuspecting Firefox users!

>From the Changelog:

3.0development.7                            (2012-09-07)
  * Add a cleanup routine for profiles affected by a 2.2 defaults bug:
    https://mail1.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere/2012-August/001511.html
  * Make Decentralized SSL Observatory-Tor interactions saner in the wake of
    Torbutton transitioning to "always on" (we now detect a local Tor instance
    on port 9050 and use it)
  * Fix some other bugs in the Observatory proxy-wrangling code
  * Disable broken/buggy rulesets: Voxel, Mapquest, Imgur, Justin.tv,
    F-Secure, Valve, SpringFiles, openDesktop, syllabushare, Playboy, FAZ
  * Fixes / Improvements: Eloqua, OpenDNS, Mashable, News Corp, Sony, Yahoo!,
    Examiner.com, FBI, Adtechus, Mozilla, Dreamhost, Lenovo / Thinkpad, Pirate
    Party, Scribd
  * New Czech translation

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131