[HTTPS-Everywhere] Are release announcements broken?

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Mon Oct 29 21:46:34 PDT 2012

There are a couple of problems with release anouncements.  One is that the
script that generates them is buggy, and doesn't work in all cases.  So we
need to remember to send them by hand.  The other is that all emails which
claim to be from me get auto-moderated as an anti-spam measure.  It's possible
that the 3.0.2 anouncement failed to pass one or both of these hoops.