[HTTPS-Everywhere] Waterfox and https-everywhere icon

Maxim Nazarenko NazarenkoMV at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:13:27 PDT 2012

<offtopic>
AFAIK, the only way to get FF Nightly x64 now is to download it
directly from Mozilla:
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/
(not very hard to find provided you do know x64 Nightly exists, they
used to have a link on the Nighlty webpage, but no more). Note, in my
experience "ftp" might host slightly outdated version.

While Nightly is quite stable and suitable for everyday use, I'd
recommend keeping a stable portable FF build just in case something
breaks. Mozilla Sync allows history sharing, so switch between Nightly
and Portable is painless. You'll have to do initial setup on both,
unfortunately.
</offtopic>

HTTPS-Everywhere works without any problems on Nightly, as do other
addons I use. Plugins are another matter entirely, of course.

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko