[HTTPS-Everywhere] Adding exceptions

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Sun Nov 18 10:50:05 PST 2012

Yang Zhang writes:

> Would HTTPS Everywhere (for Chrome) consider adding the ability to
> make exceptions for certain sites?
>
> I have not had the time to debug what's been happening with one
> particular site of mine, but all I know at this point is that enabling
> HTTPS Everywhere prevents it from working properly (it's a
> Wordpress-based site, but for some reason Set-Cookie response headers
> are not being executed).

Hi,

The software already has the ability for users to turn off rules if
they're having trouble with them.  Also, we can take bug reports and
eventually remove, disable, or modify rules if they appear to break
particular sites.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/