[HTTPS-Everywhere] Errors in Firefox Error Console

Kevin Jacobs kevin.a.jacobs at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 21:44:23 PDT 2012

HTTPS Finder dev here, sorry for my slow response.

This was an very old bug in the second "alpha" release, it was fixed back in
March 2011 but any cleanup of duplicate rules had to be done manually. As
Colonel Graff mentioned, delete the duplicate rulesets and HTTPS Finder
should not create any more (it will prompt you to overwrite in the case that
this would be needed).

I don't check this mailing list as often anymore as I don't have a lot of
development time, so John please email me personally for any other
troubleshooting or questions regarding this (or if you think it's still
happening in current versions).

Thanks,
Kevin