[HTTPS-Everywhere] Https Everywhere for Internet Explorer possible

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Sat Mar 31 18:38:42 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 03:01:39PM -0700, Julien Sobrier wrote:

> I am very interesting in providing Https Everywhere for Internet
> Explorer, without the secure cookie n the first versions. Is it possible
> for me to collaborate with the EFF on this release? I can support IE6 on
> Windows XP SP3 to IE 9 on Windows 7.

Hi Julien,

HTTPS Everywhere is free/open source software, and we're always happy to
collaborate with people who want to make improvements or ports.  If you make
progress on an IE port, please send us git pull requests and we'll merge them
into the main source tree.
Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131