[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere for Internet Explorer

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Thu Mar 8 08:23:08 PST 2012

These new Windows 8 APIs look superficially promising.  What we should check:

- Does this callback cover all of the possible request types? (Not just
  navigation but XML HTTP Requests and other things loaded from JS, favicons,
  etc)

- Can we modify the request once we have a callback about it, in such away
  that the original requesting code gets the response from the https request?