[HTTPS-Everywhere] Chromes built in HTTPS site list

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Tue Mar 6 18:44:06 PST 2012

Seth David Schoen writes:

> Good point.  In fact, checking this against our existing rules already
> just caught an important one: googlemail.com.
>
> I'll make a script to monitor this list and generate HTTPS Everywhere
> rules from it.

I wonder if the rules thus generated should be marked for the Firefox
platform only, since Chromium will _already_ apply the same policy to
all accesses to all those sites -- on every request, every time.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/