[HTTPS-Everywhere] A small request

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Mar 2 11:04:32 PST 2012

This seems like a reasonable idea.  I've opened a ticket:

Patches would be accepted for this!

(We already avoided the most extreme case of lots of small files this way:
but keeping default.rulesets in zipped or gzipped form would reduce our disk
consumption and startup disk IO load by a few hundred kilobytes)

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131