[HTTPS-Everywhere] Wiktionary lookup addons broken

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Jun 27 16:09:38 PDT 2012

Hi Axel,

Unfortunately there are some problems with the Firefox API for rewriting
requests (or lack thereof) that cause this:

In the caes of Wikimedia-related addons, the easy answer is that those addons
should be rewritten to make requests to the https versions of Wikimedia's
sites.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131