[HTTPS-Everywhere] New discus2012 comments addon gets broken by the addon

cobaco cobaco at freemen.be
Thu Jun 14 10:56:00 PDT 2012

Hi all,

the site said to send feedback to this adress, hence this mail...

I was trying to get the new disqus2012 3th party comment system[1] to work.
It initially didn't and I finally tracked the problem down to the http-
everywhere addon:

if the current discus rule is active, the new discus2012 comment system does
not work, if you deactivate the rule in preferences it suddenly does.

[1] if you want a site to test, see for instance the comment section on
blog.disqus.com
--
Cheers, Cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)