[HTTPS-Everywhere] Firefox 14 and Google

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Wed Jul 18 09:06:54 PDT 2012

Hello,

The  "force encrypted.google.com" ruleset seems like logical place for
https://www.google.com -> https://encrypted.google.com redirection.
However, https->https redirection in the HTTPS-Everywhere plugin
doesn't sit well with me. I'll have a look at Firefox search plugin
format.

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko