[HTTPS-Everywhere] Firefox Mobile

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Mon Jul 16 09:28:54 PDT 2012

I've modified the install.rdf for HTTPS Everywhere 2.1 and repackaged
it for testing on Firefox Mobile for Android 14.0. It *seems* to work,
but I don't know how efficiently. I tested it on libreoffice.org,
7chan.org, drupal.org, and barnesandnoble.com (the PC site. you'll be
redirected to the mobile site and have to click a link at the bottom
to test it properly.)

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna at niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your