[HTTPS-Everywhere] New pref dialog broke Firefox 12 nightly

Sujit Rao sujitkrao at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:42:58 PST 2012

The OSes make it sound a lot like a path separator issue. It looks
like it might be related to
https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/blobdiff/e662bc6f602d37458e6428ba2447b865de8327dd..faad987ad86c767bcb923d023d9c9e55066b0b33:/src/components/https-everywhere.js
. The setBoolPref method is on the branch, not  the prefs service. I
can't imagine why it would only crash on Windows, though.