[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere breaks Rehost Image

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Jan 6 06:47:26 PST 2012

This looks like an instance of this extension compatibility bug:

The available workarounds include:

1. Get Rehost Image to use HTTPS requests instead of HTTP

2. Have Rehost Image listen for the URL rewrite events we generate

3. We disable the underlying rewrite rule that's causing problems for Rehost
Image.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131