[HTTPS-Everywhere] Google Searches

Nick Cross httpseverywhere at goots.org
Mon Feb 27 00:30:18 PST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The halfway point seems like a reasonable solution. The additional
functionality on country specific sites seems to be the issue and I
guess until Google provides encrypted.google.[co.uk] then using
https://www.google.co.uk may be the only option

Currently I have aded my own rule and disable the built in google search
rule - this seems to work fine.

Thanks

Nick