[HTTPS-Everywhere] Bug in 2.0development.6

Sujit Rao sujitkrao at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:14:26 PST 2012

I think the height and resize CSS properties on some of the dialogs
might be messing up the height of the preferences window. There's not
really a way to make it resizable without changing the dialog a bit
either. The enable/disable rules dialog could be launched from inline
preferences in the add-on manager
(https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions/Inline_Options) where it
will be resizable, or the entire dialog could open in a new tab
(https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Install_Manifests#optionsType).