[HTTPS-Everywhere] No place to report issues listed on https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

James Moore james at restphone.com
Tue Feb 7 08:46:23 PST 2012

Just installed the chrome version of httpseverywhere ( 2012.2.6), and
had a problem on LinkedIn (the edit profile page just reloads in a
loop).  I wanted to report an issue, or at least figure out if you
want the issue reported at all, so I went to
https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere .  There's nothing on that page
about bug reports, though.

The next place I went was the FAQ at
https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/faq/.  Slightly better there,
since there's a section that says:

What if HTTPS Everywhere breaks some part of a site I use?
A. This is occasionally possible because of inconsistent support for
HTTPS on sites (e.g., when a site seems to support HTTPS access but
makes a few, unpredictable, parts of the site unavailable in HTTPS).
If you report the problem to us, we can try to fix it.

But there's nothing that says where to report it.

--
James Moore
james at restphone.com
http://blog.restphone.com/