[HTTPS-Everywhere] 2.2 Stable released

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Thu Aug 16 08:06:48 PDT 2012

The website doesn't seem to have been updated. It still links to 2.1.
Is there a reason for this? Are there issues with 2.2?

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna at niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your