[HTTPS-Everywhere] The growth of the HTTPS Everywhere ruleset library

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Aug 7 11:03:00 PDT 2012

I recently made a script to walk my git repository and graph the number of
rulesets present in various code branches as a function of time.  It's pretty
spectacular, with huge contributions from MB recently and a number of other
community members earlier on.

If this growth rate continues, we're definitely going to need to integrate
automated testing systems like the one Ondrej Mikle has been building.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131