[HTTPS-Everywhere] Deadline for Google Summer of Code studentship applications is this week

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Apr 3 17:39:23 PDT 2012

Hi all,

If you're a student and interested in applying for a Google Summer of Code
position to be paid to work on HTTPS Everywhere or other EFF projects over
this summer, the deadline is the 6th of April.  Our list of suggested projects
is here:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/HTTPSEverywhere/GSOC-2012

If you're interested, email me, and get started on a proposal at:

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131